|Working Hours Per Week:||Flexible|
|Location Address||Fivemiletown Office, 127 Crievehill Road, Fivemiletown, Co. Tyrone, BT75 0SY|
Established in 1960, Acheson + Glover (AG) has spent over 50 years designing and manufacturing a wide range of products and solutions in concrete for both the residential and the commercial sectors and are recognised as one of the most trusted concrete producers in the UK and Ireland.
AG started life as a family run business and remains so today. We are committed to the high standards that have been set throughout our history – standards of ‘best in industry’ for customer service, product quality and innovation.
It is our people who have made us what we are, so we have made it our business to bring out the very best in them. Through a variety of in-house personal development schemes and constant rewards for innovations and new ideas, our culture is one of continuous improvement of individuals, operations and product solutions.
Acheson + Glover (AG) are pleased to invite applications for Despatch Administrator, this role provides an opportunity for a talented individual to join our dedicated and professional Despatch team at our Fivemiletown site.
In this customer focused role, the successful applicant will provide administrative support for the day to day running of the Despatch Department.
- Deal with customers in a helpful and courteous manner whilst maintaining high levels of professionalism at all times.
- Answer telephone calls efficiently and in a professional manner.
- Filing and controlling proof of deliveries (POD’s).
- Monitoring AG Fleet / checking Pay by Load (PBL) rates vs actual loads.
- Verifying supplier invoices against loads completed.
- Creating Purchase Orders (PO’s) and receipting once service complete.
- Creating picking lists and printing delivery notes through ERP system.
- Cash Sales Reconciliation.
- Monitor consignment stock levels and replenish by creating transfer orders.
- Ensuring that transfer orders are shipped and received in a timely manner on ERP system.
- Keep the despatch office tidy and secure.
- Record and pass on customer sales enquiries to the appropriate department.
- Record customers complaints and pass on to relevant manager to deal with effectively.
- Be proactive in seeking service improvement opportunities.
- Provide cover and / or assistance to the Fivemiletown Outside room staff as required.
- Provide cover and / or assistance to the Fivemiletown Reception as required.
- Interact with other members of staff and management in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management and within skills capabilities.
- At least 5 GCSE’s or equivalent grades A-C, including maths and English;
- Previous administration experience in an office environment;
- Proficient in MS Office with a good working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Valid driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Team worker
- Friendly and approachable
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Reliable / trustworthy
- Good work ethic
- Can travel to and from work areas as and when required
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours as and when required
Core Hours of Work: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
During March - October you will be required to work on a Saturday morning on a shift rota as per local arrangements.
- Previous experience of working in a Despatch department
- ERP/CRM system experience
Criteria may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting.
Closing date for application is 4pm on 21st November 2019.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Download Job Description Here